15 Best Dual-Zone Wine Coolers Reviews, Tips & Guides
Are you looking for the Best Dual-Zone Wine Cooler, Best Dual-Zone Wine Coolers for your house? Look no further! You may check out our list for more details.
These days, some people seem to prefer staying at home and enjoy some alone time to going out to crowded places. Other people also believe the quality time at home can help maintain the work life balance and improve their mood for the next working day. Therefore, they have the desire to equip all the vital applicances to make their house a suitable place to chill out. They might consider getting a projector to watch some movies just like in the cinema, or buying a wine cooler to better store some beverages. While a normal fridge can’t provide the right temperature for some types of beverages, a wine cooler becomes an ideal device for better experiences.
When it comes to purchasing wine coolers, we may have to think about the dual-zone wine coolers. What that means is, if you want to be able to store various kinds of drinks in your wine fridge rather than just one kind, you definitely need to get a dual zone wine fridge. With a dual-zone wine cooler, you can have two zones which run at two different temperature ranges, and you can adjust them separately. As a result, you can store not only red wine, white wine but also beers, soda, sparkling water and even champagne. It will be a wonderful applicance for your chilling time alone or with some close friends and your family as it can provide beverages for all people.
If you are interested, continue reading this article in which we will show you the top 14 best dual-zone wine coolers for your consideration. They come from various brands, offer a wide range of features and are available at different prices. It will be followed by some buying guide to help you understand what to consider when choosing the suitable wine cooler for your home. Hopefully it can help you to find the best dual zone wine cooler, which suits your needs and your budget as well.
Now, let’s get started with our top 14 best dual-zone wine coolers on the market.
Top 15 Best Dual-Zone Wine Coolers
1. Kalamera 24-Bottle Wine Fridge
- ★SLEEK DESIGN: This small fridge with Seamless Stainless Steel and transparent glass front with white LED cooler light add elegant design and practical function to your home. This beverage mini refrigerator with single zone temperature control - easy to change the temperature to 38°F - The seamless stainless steel door will become one of the highlight in your house.
- ★LARGE STORAGE MINI BAR For CAN & WINE: This beer fridge just under 23”X24” of floor space, you get storage space for up to 120 cans & 16 bottles of your favorite cold beverages and wine! The beer cooler with white LED light, you could find out your favorite cool drink quickly. The top roller wooden shelf could hold your favorite wine (1-16 bottle), and your wine is in security with the roller. With our cooler, you won’t just own a beverage refrigerator, you’ll have a wine cooler too.
- ★ADVANCED COMPRESSOR COOLING SYSTEM: Whisper-quiet compressor maintains even cool temperature longer, with fewer stops and starts! This beverage refrigerators mini cooler can cool your drink better than others and help you enjoy your drink. The mini fridge no freezer, with an automatic defrosting function, could help the bar fridge work well under the counter. As a fress-standing, the beautiful design also help this drink refrigerator become a beautiful scenery line in our house.
If you are searching for the best dual zone wine fridge for your house, then why don’t you take a look at this Kalamera 24-Bottle Wine Fridge?
What helps this Kalamera wine cooler leave other devices on the market standing? First of all, with this best dual zone wine fridge, you will be free from any noise as it runs so quietly that you can’t even notice it. The reason for that is not only due to the premium quality machine but also because of no vibration, so you can definitely avoid the sound of bottles shaking or touching. Secondly, this dual-zone wine fridge can work as a built-in applicance and a self-standing device. What that means is, you don’t have to worry about setting things up for the first time or reassembling it after moving. Furthermore, you will love how well designed and modern this wine cooler is, as it will match your kitchen and living room furniture no matter what style they are. Your mini-bar at your house will become much more wonderful with this wine cooler since it is a nice feature not only for storing but also for displaying. Most importantly, it is simple to use, with the LED lights and buttons to help you control more easily. You can choose which types of degrees to display, control the light, or adjust the temperature of the upper zone and lower zone separately. Thanks to that, you will be able to store your drinks at the most suitable temperature and enjoy them in their best conditions.
Even the best dual-zone wine coolers have some pros and cons, so this Kalamera 24-Bottle Wine Fridge is no exception. Let’s check out its pros and cons as follows:
- Runs so quietly and smoothly
- Suitable for both long and short time storing
- Holds up to 24 bottles for the best experience
- Some customers think the quality control needs enhancing
2. Aobosi Dual-Zone Cooler
- 🍇Advanced Temperature Control System--You can control the dual zones independently. Just want the wine cooler zone to work? turn it on and go. No effect on the beverage cooler area. The left zone offers a temperature range of 35.6℉-50℉ while the right zone offers a range of 41℉-64.4℉.Chill your wines and drinks at the perfect temperature and provide you with best taste.
- 🍇2-IN-1 Wine and Beverage Cooler--Hold up 18 standard Bordeaux bottles (width: 2.75 inch, height: 11.8 inch) and 57 pops cans. This unit is perfect for you to store Wine,Soda,Beer,Water, together.Safety lock is available.The shelves are easily adjustable or removable depending on the size of the bottles.Help you to make full use of the space inside.
- 🍇Quiet and Quick Cooling--Utilizing the cooler runs quietly(≤42dB) and cool quickly, Cold air is distributed via high-efficiency compressor and circulation fans, the whole cooler can be maintained ideal climate settings. Ensure that every bottles or cans keep the same humidity.Each cooling zone is illuminated by blue LEDs which establishes a sleek high-end aesthetics.
Here is one of the best dual-zone wine coolers on the market for your consideration, the Aobosi Dual-Zone Cooler.
This wine refrigerator dual zone comes with two fridge parts for different drinks storage such as wine and other beverages. It can’t be outcompeted by the others since it allows you to control the temperature at each zone independently. Therefore, you can always keep your wine bottles at the right temperature while cooling the beer as quickly as possible for a fresh drink on a hot day. Additionally, all of the shelves are removable so that you can freely set things up to make the most room for your drinks. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about any noise, as the Aobosi Dual-Zone Cooler runs super quietly and won’t cause you any inconveniences thanks to the effective fan system. One more big plus mark for this wine fridge is that its feet can be adjusted so as to fit in any place you want. It also comes with a touch control with a clear display, which enables you to easily check and change the temperature when you need to. With the modern design of glass doors and blue LED lights inside the fridge, you will definitely love it right at the first look. It can be set to a built-in place or stand alone in your room, but it will become a nice feature for your house. Most importantly, as one of the best wine coolers, it gets a safety lock, to prevent unwanted effects from children and other people on your drinks without your permission.
There are some pros and cons that this Aobosi Dual-Zone Cooler will bring to you, such as:
- Available for a 1-month free trial
- Guaranteed for 1 year
- Separated temperature control zone for different drinks
- Won’t be enough if you want to store more than 18 bottles and 57 cans
3. Phiestina Dual-Zone Wine Cooler
- Advanced compressor cooling and air circulation system: Higher energy efficiency, lower noise.
- Dual zone design: Temp range of upper zone(for white wine)40-50℉, lower zone(for red wine):50-66℉.
- Built-in or freestanding installation: Dimension(without handle): W14.9” x H33.9” x D22.4” .
Let’s check out one of the most widely loved dual-zone wine coolers, the Phiestina Dual-Zone Wine Cooler.
This wine fridge can help you to store up to 46 bottles, which is enough for your own wine collections or stocking some cool beer cans for chilling time. There are 2 zones with different temperature control to enable you to store two types of drinks at their right conditions. To be more precise, the upper zone can allow you to store your drinks from 40 to 50℉, while the lower one offers a 50-to-66℉ range. Additionally, you can quickly adjust the right temperature for your drinks at each zone, thanks to the buttons and the clear temperature display. Moreover, with a suitable size of 23.4 x 22.4 x 33 inches, this best wine cooler will fit perfectly in your bar counter or be a free-standing applicance as well. Thanks to the elegant and modern looks from stainless steel, LED lights, and the front vent, you can put them anywhere you want to and let them be a wonderful part of your house. It also comes with removable shelves which can be rearranged so that you can store cans of beer, soda, water as well as champagne, and some wine bottles.
If you are interested in this Phiestina Dual-Zone Wine Cooler, you should consider some pros and cons that this wine fridge will bring to you below:
- Removable shelf for a more convenient experience
- Can store 46 bottles
- Modern design
- Some customers think the temperature regulation needs improvements.
4. Kalamera Dual-Zone Cooler
- ❤TREAT YOUR GUESTS LIKE ROYALTY: Offer your guests an ice-cold beer, an aromatic wine glass or a colorful cocktail! This can/bottle mini fridge keeps 33 wine bottles and 96 cans of beverages at ideal storage conditions.
- ❤KEEP YOUR DRINKS AT THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE: Using independent temperature control technology, our beverage cooler offers a temperature range of 40-66°F in the left zone and a range of 38-50°F in the right zone.
- ❤AUTOMATICALLY RESTORE THE SET TEMPERATURE: Featuring a smart Temperature Memory, your small beverage refrigerator will restore set temp after a sudden power failure, saving your expensive wine from spoiling.
Among all the best wine coolers, you definitely should take a look at this Kalamera Dual-Zone Cooler.
When it comes to more storage for your drinks, this wine fridge can’t be rivaled by any others, as it is able to hold up to 96 bottles and 33 cans at the same time. In other words, you will have enough room for all the beverages as you want, and you can better serve all your guests on any occasion. With the design of stainless steel color and glass door, it brings you not only a strong and durable quality but also a beautiful decoration in your house. Moreover, this wine cooler comes with a temperature control system that allows you to control the temperature of each zone in the fridge, from 40 to 66℉ for the left zone and from 38 to 50℉ for the right one. Another plus point for this best wine cooler is that in case of a post power cut, you don’t need to set the temperature again, as it has been recorded by the smart memory feature. Additionally, the front vent is equipped to enable you to put this Kalamera wine cooler anywhere you want, as you don’t need spare space around it to help the air circulation run well. Coming from one of the most well-known brands on the market, this wine cooler is definitely worth trying.
What are the pros and cons that this Kalamera Dual-Zone Cooler will bring to you, as one of the best wine coolers?
- A huge capacity for 129 drinks
- Premium feature of temperature memory for convenient use
- Separate control for the temperature at different zones
- Some customers don’t like the sound this wine cooler makes while running
5. NewAir 29-Bottle Wine Cooler
- COMPACT DESIGN - Our 15 Inch Wine Cooler is great for fitting into base cabinets or stand alone unit, Making it a perfect fit for your kitchen, office, patio, indoor, or outdoor.
- Dual TEMPERATURE ZONES - Allows you to set two different temperatures in either zone for both red and white wines to be at perfect temperature
- DIGITAL TEMP CONTROL - Our Wine and Beverage Cooler comes with adjustable digital temperature control to allow you to set your wines, and other beverages to your exact cool temperature of your liking between 40 and 66 degrees.
If you are searching for some wine coolers options for your house, why don’t you check out one of the best dual-zone wine coolers, the NewAir 29-Bottle Wine Cooler?
This wine fridge is unsurpassed as it will give you unprecedented value that you will definitely be satisfied with. Firstly, it comes with a smart design that allows you to save space as well as have enough room for your beverages. To be more precise, with the size of 22.5 x 14.8 x 33.75 inches, it won’t take up too much space in your house and will become a perfect match that your minibar needs. In addition, the shelves are adjustable so that you can re-arrange them to maximize the storage room for your drinks. Secondly, you will be able to enjoy your drinks and chill without any disturbance from this wine cooler, as it causes no noise while running. This will be a big plus mark for such a wonderful wine fridge like this. Thirdly, you can change the temperature on each zone simply by adjusting the buttons with a clear temperature display. Moreover, it is equipped with glass doors that help you to clearly see your bottles and take them out easily. There is also a safety look to ensure your bottles of wine will be safe from your naughty kids and other curious people.
Here are some pros and cons that this NewAir 29-Bottle Wine Cooler, one of the best Wine Coolers will bring to you:
- Runs smoothly and quietly
- Comes with a year guarantee
- Well designed for space-saving purpose and optimal storage
- Some customers believe the compressor needs fixing for better use
6. EdgeStar 56-Bottle Wine Cooler
- Dual Zone Operation: Whether you’re a fan of red and white wines or live in a household with divided tastes, this EdgeStar unit’s dual-zone design is capable of holding different varietals at ideal storage conditions
- Temperature Range: Each zone has a temp range of 40-65°F; powerful & efficient compressor and internal circulation fans work concurrently to evenly distribute cool air throughout the interior
- Convenient Installation: No matter where you choose to install this 56-bottle wine cooler, its front-venting design will easily accommodate under-counter, flush-mount and freestanding applications
If space is not your problem and you are having a big collection of wine and champagne bottles that needs careful preserving, then let’s take a look at one of our best dual-zone wine coolers, the EdgeStar 56-Bottle Wine Cooler.
You will fall in love with its look right the first time, as it has a shiny metal look with glass doors, which helps you to clearly see your bottles inside. It also brings to the surrounding an elegant style that other normal wine coolers won’t be able to. This Edgestar wine cooler comes in a size that can store up to 56 bottles, which means you can keep your whole collection under the best condition. Moreover, the shelves are made to be removed and rearranged so that you can have enough room for both the standard and big size bottles. With the design of a dual-zone wine cooler, it will allow you to set the different temperatures on each zone so as to keep your beverages at the right temperature. This wine fridge offers you a temperature range from 40 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit, which can suit not only red wines but also white wines. Furthermore, you won’t be bothered by any sound from this machine, thanks to the modern front vent and air circulation system. Last but no means least, you can always protect your wine from curious visitors or kids, thanks to the safety lock equipped.
Even being one of the best wine coolers on the market, the EdgeStar 56-Bottle Wine Cooler still has some pros and cons that you should consider before purchasing, such as:
- Simple to set up and use
- Can store up to 56 bottles of various sizes
- Safety lock available
- May take up quite a lot of space in your house
7. Antarctic Star 46-Bottle Wine Cooler
- 46 BOTTLE CAPACITY:This wine cooler could hold 46 bottles of your favorite wine in different size, there is bigger space so that no need to remove any shelf to put different types and sizes of wine. But it only takes W 23.42 x D 22.75 x H 34.25 inches of your space, it can help you save a lot of space. Blue LED lights give you a clearer view of the interior wine
- BEECH WOOD SHELVES:Frost-Free Stainless Steel Door and Handle with Double Layered Tempered Glass Window and Sliding Beech Wooden Racks, This is a stylish showcase that can match any of your furniture, whether it's in the living room or the kitchen, stainless steel and wooden rack improve the level.
- QUIET & LOW VIBRATION:Advanced cooling system, low vibration effect and noise, allowing your wine to age and settle properly, with no disturbance to its natural occurring sediments. The temperature setting can be adjusted from 41℉to 68℉, the great temperature will give the wine the better taste.
Let’s check out one of our most popular dual-zone wine coolers, the Antarctic Star 46-Bottle Wine Cooler.
This wine fridge comes with an optimal design that allows you to store more bottles while taking less space than usual. What that means is, there are removable shelves so you can easily change them or arrange them to fit more bottles or fit the bigger ones. One notable point that you should know about this wine cooler is, it has a charcoal filtration system to help clear any unwanted odor inside the dual-zone wine fridge. In addition, it will protect your wine better, thanks to the double-layer glass doors. To be more precise, unlike the single-layer glass doors of other dual-zone wine coolers, this one will be able to prevent the UV light from affecting the bottles, which slows down the decay process of your wine. Most importantly, you won’t be bothered by any sound while this wine cooler is running and can enjoy your drinks in the most chilling atmosphere. There will also a clear panel for temperature control with an LCD display for both zones, in order that you can adjust the temperature to better keeping your beverages. Being a product from one of the most well-trusted wine cooler brands, this Antarctic Star 46-Bottle Wine Cooler surely won’t make you feel disappointed.
Below are some pros and cons that this wonderful wine fridge will bring to you:
- Charcoal filtration system available
- 2-layer glass doors bringing easier control and safer protection
- Friendly and helpful customer service
- Won’t be suitable for a small space
8. EdgeStar 38-Bottle Wine Cooler
- PLEASE NOTE: 38 bottle capacity is ONLY achieved if ALL stored bottles are standard sized 750ml 2.75" Bordeaux bottles; to accommodate larger bottles a shelf will need to be removed.
- Capacity: 34 standard wine bottles; Dual temperature zones, Reversible door, Towel bar handle, Wire wine bottle racks, Built-in security lock
- Both upper and lower temperature zones function independently and have a temperature zone of 40 to 65°F; Compressor based cooling; Freestanding application only, NOT for built-in use
Let us show you another edgestar wine cooler for you to consider, the EdgeStar 38-Bottle Wine Cooler.
You won’t have any difficulty when starting to use this wine fridge, as it is simple to use, thanks to the clear LED display. To be more precise, you can change the temperature for each zone independently with the touch panel, from 40 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also store different types of drinks at their suitable temperatures, such as red wine, white wine, beer, or soda. In addition, this Edgestar wine cooler also offers you an initiative in storing and preserving your beverages. What that means is, in case of space needed, you can always take some shelves out and rearrange them in order to get more spare space for your large bottles of wine. It also comes with glass doors that can be reversed, so you will get more control and even more conveniences while using this wine cooler. Most importantly, it has a modern and strong look that will match your minibar and your house perfectly. Coming at a very reasonable price in comparison with the value it brings to you, this one is one of the best dual-zone wine coolers you should get for your home for sure.
Despite being one of the best dual-zone wine coolers, there are still some pros and cons of this EdgeStar 38-Bottle Wine Cooler you should take a look at, such as:
- Budget-friendly price
- A safety lock equipped to protect your wine bottles
- Removable shelves for better storage control
- Suitable for freestanding style only
9. Lanbo Dual-Zone Wine Cooler
- COMPRESSOR FAN COOLING: Our fan cooling management system maintains a stable environment for your wine by circulating cool, humid air throughout the wine cooler fridge ensuring consistent temperature and keeping those corks from drying out.
- TEMPERATURE MEMORY FUNCTION: The digital display of this built in wine cooler helps choose the correct setting a snap. The top zone has a range of 41 to 54°F (5-12 ºC) and the bottom zone is 54 to 64°F (12-18 ºC), which can chill different types of wine at your desired temperature.
- DOUBLE-PANED TEMPERED GLASS DOOR: The double-paned tempered glass door offers protection from harmful UV rays while still providing a full view of your collection.
If you are looking for some dual-zone wine coolers choices, why don’t you check out this best dual zone wine fridge, the Lanbo Dual-Zone Wine Cooler?
With the optimal design, this wine fridge will allow you to store various beverages at different temperatures so as to keep them in the best conditions. In the upper zone, you can adjust the temperature from 41 to 51 degrees Fahrenheit, while the down zone offers you a range of temperatures from 54 to 64 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, there is a cooling fan system, which ensures to maintain the cool air inside the wine fridge and keep the drinks chilled. This wine cooler also comes with a double-layer glass door that not only can protect the wine from UV lights but also helps you to see what’s inside more clearly. One more plus point for this Lanbo Dual-Zone Wine Cooler is that it has the smart temperature system, which remembers the last setting of temperature you have set and adjusts them back when there’s a power cut. That will definitely prevent your wine from getting ruined due to sudden changes in conditions. Most importantly, you can be free from any disturbing noise from the machine or bottle shaking sounds, as this wine fridge runs smoothly and quietly that sometimes you even forget it. With all these wonderful features, it is easy to understand why this dual-zone wine fridge is so well-loved by customers.
Even considered one of the best dual-zone wine coolers on the market, this Lanbo Dual-Zone Wine Cooler still has some pros and cons that you should know before purchasing:
- Temperature memory feature
- Shelves that can be adjusted for more space
- Double-layer glass door for better preserving
- Some customers think the setup and start process is not quite easy
10. EdgeStar 26-Bottle Wine Cooler
- PLEASE NOTE: 26 bottle capacity is ONLY achieved when storing ALL standard sized 750ml 2.75" Bordeaux bottles; to accommodate larger bottles a shelf will need to be removed.
- Upper Zone (REDS): 54-65 degrees F; 8 bottle capacity; Lower Zone (WHITES): 40-54 degrees F; 18 bottle capacity
- Four (4) shelves in the lower section; Two (2) shelves in the upper section; Dimensions: 32" H x 15" W x 23 1/2" D
You will love this EdgeStar 26-Bottle Wine Cooler if what you need is a wine fridge that is not too big but is enough for your personal wine collection.
What makes this Edgestar wine cooler become unsurpassed by other wine coolers on the market? Firstly, it will bring you two zones with different temperature ranges, enabling you to store various kinds of beverages. You can choose the suitable zone for your drink, such as 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit in the upper zone and 40-54 degrees Fahrenheit in the other one. Secondly, you won’t have any difficulty controlling the temperatures at both zones of this dual-zone wine fridge. To be more precise, you can easily adjust the temperature separately by clicking on the buttons and the LCD display will allow you to see it more clearly. Additionally, it will be an ideal choice if you just own under 26 bottles of wine, as it is quite compact and will fit perfectly in your living room. Despite being a freestanding model, this wine cooler won’t cause you any space problems. Furthermore, it will match all your kitchen appliances and bar equipment with smart and modern looks. The alarm for temperature change feature is a big plus mark for this wine cooler, as it will help you know when to adjust the temperature to protect your wine better. Coming from one of the most widely known wine cooler brands, this wine fridge will not make you regret your purchase.
What are the pros and cons that one of the best dual-zone wine coolers will have?
- Won’t take up a lot of space in your house
- Temperature change alert
- Comes with an easy to use control panel
- Customers prefer a better quality of build
11. Koldfront 18-Bottle Wine Fridge
- SKU: TWR187ESS
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Manufactured By: Koldfront
Rather than going for a huge and bulky wine cooler, why don’t you consider this compact and effective wine fridge, the Koldfront 18-Bottle Wine Fridge?
This will be a perfect choice for people who don’t have a lot of spare space for a big wine cooler but actually need one to keep the beverages chilled. With this Koldfront wine cooler, you will be able to store about 18 bottles at the same time. In addition, it still offers you two separate zones with different temperature zones so that you can still store various kinds of beverages. For instance, you can choose to store your wine in the lower zone which has a temperature from 46 to 66 degrees Fahrenheit or put them in the upper zone with a temperature from 54 to 66 degrees Fahrenheit. Moreover, using this wine cooler is also simple as it is so well designed to make your feel comfortable. There is a control panel that helps you to easily change the temperature at each zone, so as to keep your drinks in the best conditions. You can also open it quickly thanks to the tempered glass door that can be opened to 180 degrees. One more plus point for these wine coolers is that you won’t be bothered by any unwanted noise when it is running. The reason for that is it is equipped with a thermoelectric cooling system, which runs effectively and quietly without any vibration or shaking.
With such an effective wine cooler like this Koldfront 18-Bottle Wine Fridge, there are still some pros and cons that you should check out, as follows:
- Simple to set up and use
- Won’t take up a lot of space in your house
- A thermoelectric cooling system available for a better experience
- It would be better if the shelves were bigger
12. Koldfront 24-Bottle Wine Cooler
- Thermoelectric cooling; Dual zone; Control panel with LCD temperature display for both zones
- For a smaller version of this model please see model# TWR187ESS and larger TWR327ESS
- Free-standing installation only; Tempered glass door; Safety lock; Door swing of 180 degrees required to remove shelving
Here is another Koldfront wine cooler among all the best dual-zone wine coolers that you should take a look at, the Koldfront 24-Bottle Wine Cooler.
One factor that helps this wine cooler become outstanding is that it will suit the needs of people who want dual-zone wine coolers but don’t have lots of space for a big one. This Koldfront 24-Bottle Wine Cooler won’t take up too much space in your kitchen or living room, with the size of 33.5 x 14 x 19.6 inches. In spite of its compact size, it will be able to hold up to 24 bottles, which is quite enough for a wine collection of one’s own. From red wine, white wine to champagne, soda, or beers, you can store all of them in this wine cooler for better chilling time. With the wide range of temperatures at both zones, from 46, 54 to 66 degrees Fahrenheit, it will enable you to store your drinks in the best conditions and keep them fresh as long as possible. In addition, you will love the sleek and modern design of it, as it comes with black and wood material features and tempered glass doors. Not only for the looks, but the glass doors also prevent the UV lights from affecting your wine and keep them free of quick decay. This wine cooler also has a control panel with a clear display, for you to easily adjust the temperature in a quicker way than usual.
If you are already in love with this Koldfront 24-Bottle Wine Cooler, you should take a look at some pros and cons that it will bring to you, such as:
- Simple yet modern looks
- Easy to use with the control panel
- Almost no noise while running
- Some customers believe the temperature system needs enhancing after a long time of us
13. Wine Enthusiast 32-Bottle Wine Cooler
- DUAL ZONE WINE FRIDGE - Freestanding refrigerator, holds 32 Bordeaux bottles, provides two temperature levels for perfect storing conditions for both reds and whites, 16 bottles on each level.
- DIGITAL TOUCH SCREEN - Top zone adjustable temperature range of 54-66 degrees F provides ideal storing conditions for reds while the bottom zones adjustable temperature range of 46-66 degrees F provides optimum serving conditions for most whites
- SILENT AND ENERGY EFFICIENT - The Thermoelectric refrigerator is energy-efficient and CFC-free, providing virtually silent cooling technology and reflective smoked glass and Thermopane doors to perfectly protect the taste of your wines
If you are still wondering among some best dual-zone wine coolers on the market, you should definitely consider this Wine Enthusiast 32-Bottle Wine Cooler.
Firstly, with the capacity of 32 bottles, it is large enough for all your beverages yet doesn’t require a big spare space. For freestanding style, you can place it anywhere you want in your house, as long as you feel comfortable and convenient. Moreover, you will fall in love with this wine enthusiast wine cooler because of its sleek looks, with black color, shiny stainless steel details, LED lights system, and touch control panel. To be more precise, it will become a nice feature in your home bar, your living room, and your kitchen since its design matches all other modern applicances in your house. Secondly, you will be free from any sound or vibration during your chilling time, as this wine cooler runs so quietly thanks to the thermoelectric cooling system. Additionally, as it causes no vibrations, all your bottles will never be shaking and touching each other, which may affect their quality and bother you as well. Furthermore, it is easy to use and adjust the temperature with a clear display and touch panel. You can set the suitable temperature for your beverage in each zone, for 54-66 degrees Fahrenheit in the upper zone and 46-66 degrees in the lower one. Most importantly, it will help you to be comfortable without any disturbing sound while running, and to save more money, thanks to the thermoelectric cooling system.
Let’s check out some pros and cons of this Wine Enthusiast 32-Bottle Wine Cooler before making a decision, as follows:
- Sleek and stylish design
- Holds up to 32 bottles in two separate zones for better storage
- Runs more quietly and save more electricity
- There is some negative feedbacks on the control panel
14. EdgeStar 32-Bottle Wine Cooler
- 2 temperature zones, both left and right zones from 47F to 64F; Freestanding application
- Stainless steel French doors with tinted double paned glass doors protect wine from sunlight
- Digital touch temperature display with adjustable thermostat; Quietly, efficiently maintains optimum temperature and humidity conditions
Here is one of the most preferable dual-zone wine coolers for your consideration, the EdgeStar 32-Bottle Wine Cooler.
Right at the first look, you will be impressed with its design of two French doors and shiny metal materials. In fact, it will offer you even more than just a nice modern design. You will not have any difficulty using this wine cooler, as it comes with a control panel with an LED display that helps you to see all figures clearly. There are two independent zones with separate temperature settings for you to store different kinds of beverages at the same time. What that means is, you can find the place for your precious wine bottles in one zone, and let the other zone become the place for your beer, soda, or sparkling water as well. Another big plus point for this best wine fridge is that, unlike other dual-zone wine coolers, this one allows you to control both temperature and humidity inside the fridge. What that means is, you will be able to set the right condition so as to protect your drinks, especially the wine bottles that need special caring. This dual-zone wine fridge is also equipped with an LED lights system to enable you to see your bottles in an easier way without actually opening it. Last but not least, this Edgestar wine cooler allows you to rearrange the shelves so that you can store more bottles or fit some bigger bottles for a better experience.
If you have fallen in love with this Edgestar wine cooler, why don’t you take a look at its pros and cons before purchasing:
- Touch control panel for easier use
- Modernly well design
- More control on humidity and temperature for better preserving
- Will need quite lots of spare space for it
15. Best Budget: NutriChef 15-Bottle Wine Chilling Refrigerator at Amazon
- 15 BOTTLE CAPACITY: The wine coolers freestanding countertop wine fridge includes contoured, polished chrome 4 wine racks & 1 bottom standing rack to safely hold 15 bottles of wine for secure chilling & storage. Perfect gift idea for wine enthusiast
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: Nutrichef wine cooler small wine refrigerator features a built-in compressor cooling technology w/ adjustable temperature setting of 41-64° degrees Fahrenheit (5 - 18°C) so you can precisely set the temp level to your liking
- CHILD SAFETY AUTO-LOCK: This wine refrigerator small wine cooler is equipped w/ a control panel lock feature which will lock itself automatically 20 seconds after the last time a button is pressed to keep the little ones from changing the levels set
If you are seeking the best budget wine cooler for your home counter, why don’t you give the NutriCheft a try?
The first key feature of this version is the small capacity of 15 bottles, so it is space saving and efficient. With this mini-fridge, you can store all your loved wine bottles in one place. This cooler can stand freely or be installed on the countertop according to your purpose. Moreover, this functional design also comes with 4 wine racks and 1 standing rack that can preserve your chilling wine.
The next outstanding feature of this version is the built-in systems that allow you to adjust the temperature inside. What that means is that you will reset the required temperature and adjust it from the range of 41-64° degrees Fahrenheit. Proper temperature is vital for the wine quality.
Do you worry about your children’s safety? The auto-lock system can solve this problem. This best mini fridge is equipped with a control panel that can be safely locked after 20 seconds from the last time of pressing the button. Hence, your children have no ways to open the cooler.
The next feature that keeps this wine cooler on this list is the digital soft-touch control. There is no need to open your wine cooler many times to check wine quality. All indicators such as temperature, LED light functions can be adjusted easily outside.
Most importantly, the ultra-quiet system ensures a completely smooth operation. The wine cooler is built with a tempered glass door. It also comes with an airtight seal and modern cooling operation that ensures the best condition for your wine at all times.
- This wine cooler works quietly.
- With the digital soft-touch control system, you can manage all indicators like temperature, lighting, and settings.
- Auto-lock design can be set automatically
- 15 bottles is the wine cooler capacity.
There are some key factors that you should keep in mind when choosing a suitable one among all the best dual zone wine coolers.
1. Space Size
You will need spare space for your wine cooler, no matter how you will place them: maybe you will let in freestanding or set it in an available built-in space under your kitchen counter or minibar. In both cases, you need to consider the size of the wine cooler to ensure it will fit into the available space you have. There are some wine coolers that can play both styles, but some are only suitable for standing alone because of their technical design.
This is one of the main points to consider when choosing dual-zone wine coolers. To be more precise, you need to figure out how many bottles you are going to store in your wine fridge, then find the suitable capacity for them. Otherwise, you will have to face the problem of running out of space quickly or even not having enough room for your current number of wine bottles. If you are building your own collection, you should go for a bigger capacity than you need right now, to ensure there will be enough space for all your drinks.
Temperature is vital when it comes to storing beverages, especially wine. In other words, different kinds of wine require different temperature ranges to stay fresh. Therefore, you should consider the right temperature for your wine, such as white wine, red wine. In addition, some drinks like beer, soda, or sparkling water will just need a cool condition to be ready to be served when needed, so you will just need a normal temperature range for them.
If you need a nice feature in your mini bar or your living room, you should go for the modern and sleek design wine coolers. LED lights are equipped to help you to see the inside clearly and also add a nice look to it. Shiny stainless steel material or feature will also increase the stylish look of your wine cooler. Otherwise, if you just want a simple look, then you can choose the normal design and focus on the capacity as well as other features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why should I get a dual zone wine cooler?
Getting a dual zone wine cooler is vital if you want to store your drinks at the most suitable temperature for them. To be more precise, your wine, such as white wine or red wine should be stored at 49 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit depending on the type of wine. Moreover, your beer or soda, or sparkling water also needs to be chilled at various temperatures to taste better. A dual zone wine cooler will provide you with different temperature ranges for your beverages, much more than a normal fridge. Therefore, purchasing a dual zone wine cooler will be a perfect choice for you to get a better experience at home.
2. Where should I place my wine cooler?
Depending on the style of the wine cooler, you can find a suitable place for it. For instance, there are some wine coolers that suit both freestanding and built in style, so you are free to place it wherever you want. In addition, you need to make sure that the surrounding is flat to reduce the vibrations while the wine cooler is running which can affect your wine. You also should avoid placing the wine cooler under direct sunlight or moisture changes. You can place them in your kitchen or your living room, or in your minibar for a chilling vibe.
3. What are the ideal temperatures for wine?
As you may know, it is better to store your wine at a cooler condition, like in a dual zone wine cooler. Depending on the wine types, you should find the suitable temperature for them. For example, your white wine should be stored at a temperature range of 44 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Your red wine is better kept at 62 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. What are the main key factors to consider when choosing a wine cooler?
One feature you should definitely look for is a double-paned door as this helps to keep the cold in. The better models also block UV light. You might also want to consider a lockable fridge if you have kids or teenagers going through a party animal phase. It’s always a good idea to check for a solid build quality to ensure it lasts the distance. If you’re going to have it on display in your kitchen, you might want to opt for wooden shelves. This is purely aesthetic and they are found in more expensive models but they will look very nice in your kitchen. You want to look at the spacing of the shelves. With some models you may have to rotate your wine if you have to stack your bottles on top of each other.
A 2 layer tempered glass door is an important factor to consider while finding a wine cooler for yourself. The reason for that is it will help protect your wine as well as other beverages from UV rays or maintain the temperature conditions. Additionally, you also need to find the capacity that is enough for your g personal
5. Is it possible to store beer in a dual zone wine cooler?
You can store beer in a dual zone wine cooler as they offer suitable temperatures for beer cans. The temperature ranges of wine coolers are about 40 to 50 or 59 degrees Fahrenheit, which helps beer taste better than in a normal fridge.
In conclusion, that’s the end of this article, in which we have shared with you the top 14 best dual-zone wine coolers on the market at the moment. They are from different brands and have different features so that you can find a suitable dual zone wine cooler for you and your home. No matter what wine cooler you have chosen, you should keep in mind that, the suitable wine fridge for you is not necessarily the most expensive one, but the one that can meet both your needs and your budget.
You can view more on YOUTUBE VIDEO