4 Best Breville Food Processor Reviews, Tips & Guides
Are you looking for the Best Breville Food Processor for your kitchen? Look no further! You may check out our list for more details.
Breville is a top-rated brand name for innovation and cutting-edge technology. The manufacturer applies all modern features in their products and changes the way customers think about home kitchen machines. Since the first genius innovation from the 1970s, the best Breville food processors have offered customers the best quality for food preparation. With these premium devices, food tasting becomes better and the whole process is completely much straightforward.
When it comes to the history of Breville, the company has been one of the famous manufacturers of home kitchen machines. It was established in 1932 in Australia with its first product – a sandwich toaster. It was the first-ever breakthrough appliance at that time. Nowadays, Breville offers a wide range of home kitchen appliances that most food lovers need for their daily tasks, including microwave ovens, coffee makers, pressure cookers, mixers, juicers and grinders.
Breville has many years of innovation with its proud history to enrich the quality of life and the experience of cooking food every day. The company’s name is the combination of two founder’s last names: Bill O’Brien and Harry Norville. The first products of this company are Snack’n’Sandwich maker in 1974. From that time, the company has launched more than 800 products until now. Hence, customers have a wide range of options for their food processing.
Here is our list of the best Breville food processors. You will have useful information about the advantages and disadvantages of each product together with buying guides for the best decision.
🥇[TOP 4] Best Breville Food Processors Reviews
1. Breville BFP820BAL Sous Chef 16-Cup
- Dicing - no longer difficult breville’s new dicing attachment takes ease and precision to the next level. The dicing attachment works by slicing and then dicing your foods. This two-step process ensures even and precise cubes. The 12mm dicing attachment is a great tool to prepare a variety of popular dishes like soups and salads. The 8mm and 16mm dicing kit offer a greater variety in precision cuts and can be purchased separately.
- Peeled to perfection peeling doesn’t have to be painful. The peeler disc can peel up to 7 potatoes at a time and all sorts of produce like beetroot and sweet potato, taking the hard work out of preparing your ingredients.
- A chute for every shape Three Feed chute options for precise results. By enabling larger produce in the big chute, Breville larger dicing area creates more cubes in a single push, and the 360º dicing grid provides up to 10 cups of continuous dicing.
One model in our list of the best Breville food processors is Breville BFP820BAL Sous Chef 16-Cup that can help you to complete all cooking tasks easily. This device is integrated with a new dicing attachment of 12mm through slicing and dicing for the exact cut of food. That means customers will have consistent textures. Moreover, thanks to the chute that can handle all types of shape, customers will have no trouble dicing food.
When it comes peeling, you can peel 7 potatoes or other kinds of vegetables such as sweet potato or carrot at the same time with the disc easily. You can even retain the best condition of ingredients without destroying them. Moreover, with the micro-serrated S-Blade, you can change your tasks for chopping, blending, or processing quickly.
The best Breville food processor has the cutting-edge direct-drive motor of 1200 watts to process all types of ingredients, even the hardest ones without trouble. Its 16-cup (equivalent to 3.6 liters) bowl offers a large capacity. Moreover, 24 settings of cutting provide a wide range of options for food thickness from 0.3 mm to 8.0 mm. If you would like to process the small volume of ingredients, you will be satisfied with a 2.5-cup bowl. This device works perfectly with the dicing accessory. All foods will be sliced and diced properly and quickly. The dicing package includes two sizes 8mm and 16mm, offering various precise cuts.
BFP820BAL Sous Chef 16-Cup is the best Breville food processor that provides exceptional quality. It is worth spending a budget on this appliance right away. If you want the best Breville food processor for your delicious home meals, this model is the top choice.
- Powerful 1200-watt motor for smooth and stable operation
- Extra-large 16 cup work bowl for your convenience.
- The best Breville food processor offers a 12 mm dicing kit for the proper thickness of food.
- 2.5 cup mini bowl for cutting small pieces
- Customers can set up and store this bet Breville food processor easily.
- A perfect chute for many shapes
- This unit includes discs for various actions: peeling, reversible shredding, cutting, julienne, slicing, and whisking
- Micro S-blade and mini blade for adjustability
- The best Brevellie food processor also has a dough blade and plastic spatula
- You can clean this unit easily by using the included cleaning brush
- All parts are stored in the box for protection
- 1-year limited warranty for the product
- 25-year warranty for induction motor
- All blades are made of stainless steel, offering consistent results.
- Warranty with great customer service
- The best Breville food processor can be cleaned easily.
- The design is compact and powerful
- Machine base is made of solid metal
- Customers are satisfied with the long-time quality of this product.
- It works quietly
- It is quite heavy
- Quite costly.
2. Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup
- Grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups
- 12 cup cap; BPA Free plastic work bowl; Safety braking system
- Large 5" wide feed chute eliminates need to precut most ingredients
The next model in our list of best Breville food processor is Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup. With its design for multiple functions of processing foods, you will be satisfied. The first outstanding feature of this unit is mighty construction built with a 1000-watt induction motor. This enables you to receive exceptional results.
This best Breville food processor has a compact design so that you can store at any corner in your home kitchen. It doesn’t require much space for operation. Besides, this device can process various types of foods. You can take as many actions like chopping, slicing, shredding as you would like easily in just some minutes. Hence, all kitchen work will be completed in a short time.
Thanks to this best Breville food processor’s well-designed construction, customers can change three chute options (big – medium – mini sizes) and adjust slicers according to their demands. The device will handle all tasks simply with one button. Moreover, the 1000-watt induction motor provides excellent stability and versatility when processing foods.
The micro-serrated S-Blade offers quick actions when handling different kinds of ingredients. By that I mean, you can deal with various types of food with the all-in-one machine.
Finally, if safety is your priority when it comes to choosing the best Breville food processor, you will be never disappointed with this model. This food processor is equipped with BPA-free bowls. Therefore, food ingredients will be processed safely without BPA exposure to your family members.
- This best Breville food processor offers 24 settings of slicing discs for your preference. These options range from 0.3mm to 8.0 mm.
- Heavy-duty induction motor with a capacity of up to 100 watts is the main feature of this mighty appliance.
- Moreover, this unit is equipped with a micro-serrated S-blade system that provides exceptional results.
- You will not worry about security when using BPA-free plastic work bowl
- The best Breville food process works smoothly with the braking system
- The large feed chute supports you to cut most types of food.
- You can change chute feed options easily
- Pulse button is designed for control.
- The best Breville food processor can be used for cutting, slicing, grinding, and chopping foods.
- This package comes with an instruction book for user-friendly setup
- This best Breville food processor is simple to assemble
- Customers can process food safely with the control system
- The perfect pulse is included.
- All parts are safe to be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- This best Breville food processor works effectively with a heavy-duty 100-watt induction motor
- Braking system ensures safety for customers when using
- Attractive design for any kitchen
- This unit is made of BPA-free materials.
- The price is quite high.
3. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Pro 16-Cup
- Comes with 5 multi function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super wide feed chute reduces the need to pre cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8 L) large bowl; 2.5 cup (600 milliliter) small processing bowl
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Pro 16-Cup is the best Breville food processor as it can make your kitchen tasks easier and more comfortable. With an extra-large feeding tube, you can chop a high volume of foods. All different shapes and sizes of ingredients will be processed perfectly. This compact Breville food processor is powerful to handle even hard foods like apples or carrots. Moreover, you can change various disk options according to your demand of thicknesses. Hence, the best Breville food processor will offer the best results in every batch of processing.
The next outstanding feature of this machine is that it provides a silicone seal to prevent leakage when using. Aslo, the nonslip feet base ensures the stability of the operation of any surface of a kitchen counter.
Customers who have bought this best Breville food processor say that they were attracted by its sleek design. Thanks to the coal-black color, the pewter finish is more appealing. Therefore, the best Breville food processor can fit any kitchen décor.
With the best Breville food processor, you can save your time preparing food. It is simply to get all tasks done. Therefore, you can enjoy your valuable time with your family. Finally, we highly recommend Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Pro 16-Cup as the best Breville food processor because its key features can leave other appliances standing.
- 5.5-inch feed chute for your convenience
- The best Breville food processor works effectively with 1200-watt induction motor
- This machine includes 2 bowls. They are a 16-cup BPA-free bowl and 2.5-cup BPA-free bowl.
- Customers will have many options of discs
- S-blade and dough blade are integrated
- A wide range of discs: slicing, shredding, whisking or emulsifying
- Customers can control the process by following the LCD screen
- Food pushers come in two sizes: large and small
- This unit is packed in the storage box
- Silicone seal prevents leakage.
- Warranty time: one-year limited warranty for the unit and 25-year warranty for induction motor
- This appliance is dishwasher-friendly.
- The best Breville food processor supports you to complete all cooking tasks
- This machine works powerful and quickly
- All parts are easy to assemble and store.
- The operation is quiet.
- Power cord is designed for safety
- Stable motor with a long time of warranty for consistent operation
- Solid cast metal base ensures stability
- Excellent customer service
- Customers have a wide range of slicing settings
- It is quite heavy.
4. Breville BBL620SIL the Fresh and Furious Countertop Blender, Silver
- The Breville Fresh and Furious is where power meets versatility; Designed with 9 one touch programs and 5 speed settings for instant smoothies, green smoothies and ice crushing to make what is a rough start, a smooth finish
- EVEN BLENDING HEMISPHERE PERFORMANCE: A blender that combines the functionality of a powerful blender with some food processing tasks for versatility and convenience; Crush and chop to turn ice into snow, fold and aerate for creamy smoothies and soups
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE VAC Q: The Vac Q removes air from the jug before blending, providing smoother textures, brighter colors and richer flavors to your blend; The vac Q is sold separately
The last model is our list of best Breville food processors is Breville BBL620SIL that is versatile and convenient for blending foods. Customers can have many options when using this machine: from crushing and chopping ice into the snow to folding and aerating ingredients for smoothies and soup.
With innovative technologies, the best Breville food processor works quietly and effectively. The powerful motor provides exceptional blending performance. Moreover, the stainless steel blades ensure stability. Furthermore, you can follow your work by observing the LCD. This system can help you to control speed settings.
The best Breville food processor is designed with 1 touch technology. In this way, all food recipes including smoothie and ice crush can be processed easily. All programs are preset to make it more convenient to use. Besides, with the plastic base, the processor can work smoothly and stable without moving.
The best Breville food processor makes a huge change to the cooking way. Food lovers can make a meal within minutes. They also save time because this unit is designed so that the blades are cleaned with ease. The last key point of this device is that this innovative design ensures the lid is removed easily but still maintains security during the process.
With the best Breville food processor, you will have no worries to think about the recipe because you will receive the free menus of 10 recipe cards.
- Provides even blending performance
- Has unique ring pull design
- Equipped with an LCD Display
- The blades work without noise
- One-touch versatile design for easy using
- The best Breville food processor works efficiently and quietly.
- LCD to control speed settings and preset needed programs.
- This device is multifunctional.
- It also assists the lid during the process.
- The jar is made of plastic, not glass.
If you are looking for the best Breville food processor for your kitchen at home, there are many aspects to care about. Many customers are concerned about the outside appearance of the machine to fit any home décor. The other people take technology and innovation into account. Therefore, we will provide you with some main information about the best Breville food processors for your consideration.
1. Style of a food processor:
The first thing you should consider is the appearance of the best Breville food processor. Most devices are made of glass and steel. However, these types of models cost quite high. Some manufactures offer plastic designs to save costs. However, plastic is not highly recommended for food processors. Yet the best Breville food is provided the BPA-free materials for users’ health safety.
One thing you should remember is that cutting blades in one food processor should be made of metal to ensure stability of blending and cutting.
2. Durability for a long time:
The best Breville food processor should ensure two important aspects: durability and multifunctional capability. The durability aspect depends on the overall design of the processor, the high-quality materials against destructive forces during the process of hard ingredients. Rust is the main reason that in most cases, food processors cannot be used for a long time. This is the result when iron and water react together. When choosing the best Breville food processor, you will have no worries about this issue as all parts are made of stainless steel, glass, or free of BPA plastic.
As we mentioned above, the capability is very important for users to decide the best Breville food processor. The greatest concerns from users are the multifunctional features that these machines can offer.
With the best Breville food processor, you will have a wide range of options to process foods such as pureeing, slicing, grinding and shredding. Many food processors on the market have problems when processing multiple tasks. Many customers who have bought the best Breville food processor say that they are satisfied with the purchasing decision. With many highlighted features, the food processor can save much time. Customers can enjoy their valuable time with friends and family.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why are most Breville food processors heavier than other machines in the market?
Most customers say that they are quite satisfied with the quality of the best Breville food processor. However, some people feel that Breville food processors are quite heavy. You should remember that all the best Breville food processors are integrated with a massive induction motor. Moreover, all parts in the final products are made of heavy-duty materials for the best quality. Therefore, if your priority is quality, do not care about the weight of the Breville processors.
2. How can the best Breville food processor operate?
The multifunctional devices can handle all cooking tasks including mining, chopping, slicing, grinding and dicing veggies, or even hard ingredients with ease. In general, these tasks can take you much time when processing manually. However, with the best Breville processors, you can prepare food in just some minutes. That’s why more and more people choose Breville as the top-rated brand when they are looking for an effective food processor.
You will be surprised to know that 6 pounds of zucchini can be julienned in less than 30 seconds, and 1 pound of cheese can be processed in less than 5 seconds. Another example is that you can prepare 5 pounds of potatoes for your French fry disc within 30 seconds.
With the extra-large feed chute, customers can have 5-inch fries in a short time. This key feature also supports you in pre-cutting all materials before processing. Moreover, the 16-cup work bowl capability can contain 12 cups of liquid.
3. Is a Quattro blade included in the best Breville food processors?
Many people believe that the package of the best Breville food processor will include a Quattro blade. However, Quattro blades are just available in Australia. It is due to the different standards in electricity in Australia. It is wired 220-volt electricity in this country. However, the American version of food processors is constructed to fit in 110 volts of power.
4. Can the best Breville food processor grate cheese effectively?
Regarding our reviews of the best Breville food processors, the innovated shredding disc can handle the task of grating cheese with ease. The kit including a disc, a new bowl, and a lid is offered for customers who have bought the machines before so that they can process cheese easily without damaging the processor. These features show that Breville manufacturers always enhance their customer services to offer the best products and fix all troubles.
Customers who have bought the best Breville food processors say that they are happy with the user-friendly design of these models. All products are well constructed to clean easily. The design doesn’t have any nooks or crannies that can cause a food trap. The next outstanding feature of the best Breville food processor is that there are no holes in the stem. Many machines on the market have holes. In this way, when blades are going, it is hard to clean the work bowl’s contents without leaving these blades in the proper place.
Above all, you can find the most useful information about the best Breville food processor in this article so that you can finally buy the most suitable processor for your kitchen.
You can view more on YOUTUBE VIDEO